HCMUD 433 does not own water plants. If you have a water leak, please call our water operator:
2002 West Grand Parkway North, Suite 100
Katy, Texas 77449
Customer Service: (281) 579-4500
Emergency Service (24/7): (281) 398-8211
Residential Water and Wastewater Service Rates
Your water is billed based on use for approximately 30 days. Each month the meter is read around the fifth of the month. You may pre pay for water and the money is credited to your account.
For failure to pay a water bill, the District will add a surcharge to the monthly water service rate equal to 110% of the bill. This will be a separate line item on the bill.
Your water bill is composed of three costs. Water, WHCRWA – West Harris County Regional Water Authority for water and a Sewer fee it based on your water usage.
Water Treatment and Residential Delivery Fee
- Base Fee – $18.50; for the first 5,000 gallons of usage. For water usage over 5,000 gallons the cost is $10 plus.
- $1.75 per 1,000 gallons for usage between 5,001-10,000 gallons.
- $2.00 per 1,000 gallons for usage between 10,001-20,000 gallons.
- $2.50 per 1,000 gallons for usage over 20,001 gallons.
The District will add a surcharge to the monthly water service rate equal to 110% of the surface water fees charged by the West Harris County Regional Water Authority. This will be a separate line item on the bill.
West Harris County Regional Water Authority (WHCRWA or RWA)
$4.51 per every 1,000 gallons of usage. This fee is set by WHCRWA and is increased annually. WHCRWA supplies ground water to the MUD by pumping the water from Lake Houston and treating the water. All MUDs in the region must purchase water from WHCRWA. If a water district pumps ground water there is an additional fee on the MUD from the Subsidence District.
Sewer or Wastewater Service
- Base Fee – $10.00; 45% of water bill plus garbage collection fee
The garbage collection fee is included in the District’s solid waste collection contract and is a fee charged from time to time for each customer’s garbage collection.
Pay Water Bill
You will have three options:
- Option 1: Automatic Payment System
- must have 15-digit account number and service address available
- option to pay by: credit card, plus 3% of transaction convenience fee or checking/savings account, plus $1.00 fee per transaction
- Option 2: Dispatch Department for water outage and disconnections
- Option 3: Customer Service Representative
Harris County MUD 433
P.O. Box 4728
Houston, Texas 77210
- 15-Digit account number
- Exact name listed on the account (hyphen, period, etc. will have to be included)
- Personalized username and password
- Email address, that will receive notifications
- View monthly bill
- Online payment using credit card and checking/savings account
- Set up or cancel monthly reoccurring payments using credit card and check/savings account
- Sign up for paperless bill
- Set up email notifications: Payment Due, Payment is Past Due, and Bill Notification